Chelle’s 2008 New Year’s Resolutions
- Classy Lady: Take one continuing education class on any topic; photography, cooking, ballroom dance, tennis, creative writing, underwater basket weaving, etc.
- Let’s Get Physical: I will do something physical (walk, jog, blade, bike, etc.) for 30 minutes a day, every day.
- Hydrate: 8 glasses a day, every day.
- Cruelty Free Beauty: By the end of the year all the beauty product in the house, from shampoo to face cream, will be from companies who abstain from animal testing.
- Photos Finished: All photos will be uploaded to the internet within two weeks of taking them.
- Loan Free: Pay off car loan by end of year
- Face First: Reaching an age where facials are necessary and no longer a luxury, I will make the time to get facials quarterly.
- Reading: Finish 12 books.
- Writing: Post on blog an average of 3 days a week.
- Don’t let the sun shine in: Apply sunscreen to my face every morning.
- Variety is the spice of life: Get out of life ruts by trying a new “thing” every month; restaurant, museum, park, sport, stage production, etc.
- Weight of the world off the shoulders: Relax tense back and shoulder muscles with a deep body massage quarterly and hang on the inversion table at least 4 days a week.
- Maintain Happy Weight: Get back into the 170s and stay there!
- Great Skate: Complete another Inline Marathon.
Some of these goals are quite indulgent but align with my overall goal for the year; look and feel great in 2008. Sometimes it is necessary to take an easier course load; I suspect these more decadent resolutions will also help with my overall adherence!