The rules are:
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I was living in Alexandria, Virginia and working for CSC Consulting on the DuPont project in Wilmington, Delaware. At the time I was sorta single, dating a bit but crazy for this tall, blonde, good-looking boy in Minnesota I had met the year before (and married 3 years later).
Five things on my To Do List today:
- Finish my laundry.
- Walk the dogs.
- Take down icicle lights (stop laughing, they are winter lights, not holiday decorations).
- Attend birthday party.
- Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
- Stacy’s Pita Chips with Hummus
- Carrot Sticks with Spinach Dip
- Anything with Caramel
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (preferably with Flax Seeds)
- Give every member of my family and many of my friends One Million dollars to do what they want to better their lives (pay off debt, get an education, travel)
- Get very involved in local animal charities
- Buy a big house on the water and fill it with rescue dogs
- Take a world cruise
- Give a big chunk of money to my alma mater, make them name a building or fountain or something after me
- Purchase the best camera equipment around
- Hire a masseuse
- Biting my nails
- Bronx, NY
- Carle Place, NY
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Wilmington, DE
- Minnetonka, MN
- Dress Saleswoman
- IT Consultant
- Residence Assistant
- Product Delivery Manager
Operations Solution Design Manager
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
- The Husband
- The College Roommate, Kira
- The Old Co-Worker and Friend, Nursedude
- The Best Friend, Stacy
- The Sister, Kristen