Friday, April 27, 2007

More about me!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Father thinks I was named after his grandfather, Michael. My Mother knows it was after the Beatles song.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? There is this really sweet Kleenex commercial on TV now…
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? My print, yes. My script (or cursive if you aren’t from the Northeast) is horrible.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pepperoni
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, Luna is almost 3 and Solei is 1 ½… and they have fur.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I try to be a good friend so I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Does a bear poop in the woods?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Once was enough.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blueberry Morning
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if my feet swell. 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Wanna try me?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby or Edy’s Samoa.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes… if they are strong enough to look right into mine.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can’t concentrate and have to do 30 things at the same time or I get bored (kids these days call that ADD).
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? My Aunt Joan… I wish she was alive to share the world with me.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ratty Jeans, I just walked the dogs.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Cacciatore (so easy in a crock pot)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The pitter patter of dog nails on the wood floor.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Sienna
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Curve for Men, makes me think of Wade
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister, Renee’
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, and I hope we can catch up sometime when I’m in NY.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, Football, Tennis
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde, and it’s still all mine.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Hot and Sour Soup from King House in Carle Place. Sausage pizza from Alfredo’s in Westbury. Pad Thai from Chang Mai Thai in Minneapolis.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like all Happy Endings (euphemism intended) 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I honestly can’t remember.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Mary Washington College Sweatshirt (none of that University of Mary Washington Crap)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer is almost here!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Big Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kristen
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Stacy (can you reach your computer 35 weeks pregnant?)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance by Marcus Buckingham
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Whose Line is that Anyway (even in reruns it still cracks me up)
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Puppy Snores.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles (see question #1)
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Let’s figure that out!
Minneapolis, Minnesota to:
Melbourne, Australia, as the crow flies 9433 miles (15181 km) (8197 nautical miles)
Phuket, Thailand, as the crow flies 8707 miles (14013 km) (7567 nautical miles)
Christchurch, New Zealand, as the crow flies 8391 miles (13504 km) (7292 nautical miles)
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am a process flow champion…
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? The Bronx (Does that scare you?)
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Wade (always good to see how well you know the man you married)

No comments:

Printfriendly