Friday, April 06, 2007

Online Survey of the Week

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
All members of the religious right.

How do you flush the toilet in public?
Flush? I let the next person handle that.

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always

Do you have a crush on someone?
The host from Really Big Things (Matt Rogers) on the discovery channel, Chris Meloni from SVU, Matthew McConaughey because he likes animals, my husband because he is an animal

Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Estrogen

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Patricia Arquette, although according to the facial recognition software on myheritage.com I look like John Ritter

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Real Italian Sausage and Pepperoni

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, and occasionally, other people’s knuckles

What song do you hate the most?
Celine Dion’s “Because you love me” (how pathetic is that song, I hate weak women)

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, the only thing in my head is voice of a girl on a sales call by me

What are your super powers?
I am the best process flower on the planet

Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint

Where are your car keys?
Sprawled on my desk

Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
I think I’m the last one to answer

What's your most annoying habit?
I’m sure my ADD annoys the hell out of everyone around me

Where did you last go on vacation?
No trip to NY or NJ counts as a vacation, so Australia/New Zealand.

What is your best physical feature?
My smile

What CD is closest to you right now?
Low Back Pain Program training call

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Ketchup (only Heinz), Pickles, Milk

What superstition do you believe/practice?
I knock on wood (or man made surfaces)

What color are your bed sheets?
Deep Brown or Purple

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird... I would love to crap on people’s heads.

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes, and put on makeup, do my hair, pick my teeth, pick my nose and sing

What are your favorite sayings?
My favorite foreign word is Voila, but my latest mantra is “Be careful of what you wish for…”

What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Singing in the Rain

If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
My early 20s

What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
American Graffiti

What CD is in your stereo?
Prince, Edwin McCain, Liz Phair (in my car), Goo Goo Dolls

What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
Probably the same thing (I so rarely remember to change cds)

How many kids do you plan on having?
I have two with four legs, otherwise I hope to be a host family for foreign exchange students some day.

If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Cary Grant (if he was alive, dead kissing is gross)

What do you do when no one is watching?
Cartwheels

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
Drew Barrymore or Charlize Theron

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of Glory, preferably before my body falls completely apart.

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, hot and black. Or my current favorite: Venti Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Non Fat, Extra Hot, No Whip

Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Billy Joel

Have you ever been in love?
I still am

Do you talk to yourself?
All the time, especially in the aisle of a grocery store to freak people out

No comments:

Printfriendly