In honor of Father's Day I would like to share the top ten things my father used to say (see how many your Dad said too):
- You're not allowed to date until you're 40.
- Shut up or I'll give you something to cry about.
- Where's your Mother?
- You're losing weight? Look behind you.
- I put you in this world and I could take you out.
- Do you want another pancake? (pancake can be substituted with meatball, hot dog, hamburger, ice pop, etc.)
- If you're bored I'll find plenty of work for you to do.
- Because I said so, that's why.
- Who said life is fair?
Wishing all you Dad's out there a very happy Father's Day weekend (because all these holidays are now weekend long events).