Saturday, July 14, 2007

Survey of the Week

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, but I walked the line in a harem girl outfit on Halloween with a rented minivan filled with a cowgirl, a cow, 2 baseball players, a witch and little red riding hood (and I was the designated driver).
2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
I sleep with my eyes open so no one can sneak up on me.
3. When was the last time you've been swimming in a lake?
Last summer, although I waded in up to my knees with the dogs last weekend.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone?
Alone (no offense hubby, but I like to sleep corner to corner. )
5. Whats hurting you right now?
My self-esteem, but I'll get it back soon.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
The better question is do you consider me creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
YES
8. Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?
I think Christina Aguilera is more talented, but Britney is fun to watch in that train wreck sorta way.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
At least acquaintances for a few.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
I pretend.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nope.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
I love the Vegas Commercials... what happens in Vegas, stays, right?
13. What type of food do you eat the most?
Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup, Quaker Granola bars, Microwaved popcorn.
14. When was the last time you had a lot of fun?
Last Saturday at the Prince concert
15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco?
Only tacos I eat.
16. The Boston Red Sox or the New York Yankee?
I was born wearing Yankee pinstripes.
17. What kind of underwear do you have on?
Orange Boyshorts
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I really only remember the nightmares because they wake me up.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I can't remember, but last time I laughed so hard I peed a little was visiting my sisters in NY a few weeks ago.
20. what is your biggest fear?
Losing my husband, or sisters, or mother, or best friend, or dogs...
21. What's the one thing on your mind right now?
I'm currently in a career "woe is me" phase.
22. Ever been in love?
Yes, still am
23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner?
Yes, and I put salt on my salt .
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes, even to back my car out the driveway .
25. What cell service do you use?
Sprint, they are all evil though.
26. Do you like bananas?
Yes, with ice cream and hot fudge and whipped cream and cherries...
27. Have you ever almost gotten into a car accident?
Yes, people aim at me.
28. What do you wear to bed?
pajamas, especially ones from Sleepyheads .
29. Been caught stealing?
Not that I know of .
30. Do you know how to play pool?
I'm better at Marco Polo.
31.Do you like scary movies?
No, if it's not a romantic comedy, chances are I don't like/watch it.
32. Do you truly love someone?
Yes, with every ounce of me.
33. Bluegrass or rap?
Gansta rap
34. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
George Clooney (although Sting is tempting with that tantric stuff).
36. What food do you find disgusting?
Spam
37. Could you change something about yourself?
I could stand to lose 30 pounds, but what I wish I could change is caring that I should lose 30 pounds.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
No, i just always showed mine, I'm a bit of a show off like that.
39. If you could have one thing right now, What would it be?
A full body massage with a seaweed wrap. I need some serious pampering.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
yes
41. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
Yes, and I routinely talk to the mirror to get ready for bad meetings
42. Last person who slept in your bed?
Technically, Luna, she thinks she is human...



Printfriendly