Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How to pick up a nerd

Bill Nye the Science Guy could pick me up faster then the speed of light with these geeky pickup lines:
  1. Your lab bench, or mine?
  2. Your eyes have a perfect wavelength of 563.4 nm.
  3. I'm attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun-with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
  4. Might I integrate your curves tonight?
  5. I'm hung like a Foucault pendulum.
  6. Wanna help test the spring constant for my mattress.
  7. You're more special than relativity.
  8. That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s2
  9. I have E=mc2 tattooed on my ass.
  10. Most women are so complex. They're always like"i! i! i!" But you- you're just so real.
  11. I might be a physics major, but I'm no Bohr in bed.
  12. Can I have your significant digits?
  13. Hey baby, what's your sine?
  14. Wanna expand my polynomial?
  15. You and Me = Grand Unification
  16. Engineers don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. Friction alone can't get the job done.
  17. Would a loser be able to recite pi out to 50 decimal places?
  18. In my bed, it's perpetual motion all night long, baby.
  19. Does your skin feel burnt? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have hurt.
  20. You make me want to be a better physicist.
  21. No, that’s not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
  22. I'm not being obtuse, but you’re acute.
  23. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
  24. I have mass. You have mass. We’re naturally attracted!
  25. If I could make any compound, I would make uranium iodide, so I could put U and I together!
  26. My name? Bond. Covalent Bond!
  27. How bout you slip into some thing more comfy... like a Lab Coat.
  28. How do you feel about group experiments?
  29. You're so hot; you must be the cause for global warming.


No comments:

Printfriendly